- Website Contents – The contents of the website are purely informative, educational and human purpose only. They are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition(s). Kytos do not endorse any diagnostic methods or tools, health care practitioner, opinions, product reviews or any other volatile or static information on the website. Information on products or medical conditions does not replace the advice of your health care practitioner.
- User obligation – By using this website, the user is obliged to make lawful, and personal use of its content using a personal computer. No component of the Site may be copied, reproduced, altered, edited, downloaded, denatured, transmitted or distributed in any way whatsoever, on any medium whatsoever, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company, except solely for use for press requirements conditional on compliance with intellectual property rights and any other property rights that are mentioned. Only copying for private use is authorised for your own personal, private, non-commercial use, on your personal computer. As permitted by law, you agree to indemnify our directors, employees, owners and any other affiliated entities from all liabilities and claims that may arise from your use or misuse of the website.
- Link to other site and vice versa – Kytos does not take any liabilities of the content of any third party website links which are accessed through our website. It is accepted that we do not have any kind of direct or indirect control on third party website link contents. In addition, having a link to the third party site on Kytos website does not necessarily mean that we approve, agree, consent or endorse their content, product, service or any activities. Kytos does not scrutinize any such links or third party site for its authentication, content and possible infestation of viruses, malware, spyware, adware, and Trojans.We do not grant authority or written permission to third party website owners or users to link specific page of Kytos’ website or it’s any component. However, lawful linking of the website pages or contents on third party website is permitted provided that Kytos can revoke the permission to link its content any time where third party website administrators are obliged to remove such links at our discretion.
- Geographical limitations – Website and its contents are only subjected and intended for users in Australia only. We do not address or intend to address any users or members outside of Australia. If you as a user or member decide to use the content of the website including product/services from outside Australia, Kytos is not responsible for any damage, whether, personal or legal arise from doing so.
- Credits, Trademarks, Service marks and intellectual rights – The site and its contents are owned by Kytos Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd and each component, content, trademarks, service marks, logos, videos, photos and graphics belong to the Kytos. Ownership of any intellectual property and copyrights in this websites vests in Kytos Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd only. All trademarks displayed on the content of the website are the exclusive property of their respective owners and are protected by contemporary intellectual property laws. Kytos, its subsidiaries, and affiliates reserve the right to take legal action against any breach of its intellectual property rights.
Because no one is perfect, your feedback is very valuable and essential for us to improve our website, products, services, content, interface and its functioning. You are welcome to write us at PO Box 7167, Silverwater, NSW-2128 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org