- What information will I need to provide while registering with Kytos?
- You will be asked to provide as many information as possible to make sure that we at Kytos gives you personalise service. However, all of them are not compulsory wherever you decide not to, you can opt out.
- Will I be able to check my orders and payment history from my account?
- Yes. After registering with us, we will start keeping records of your activity on the website which you can trace back at any point using your own credentials only.
- What are the benefits of registering an account with Kytos?
- There are unaccountable benefits of creating your own personalise account. Starting from order history to newsletters, offers, educations, online tools, events and many more things that you can enjoy and store. It also helps our naturopath to answer your queries more efficiently as they have your preferred communication details. You will be encouraged to take part in our online blogs to share your valuable experience with other users.
- How do I place an order?
- You can simply place the order online via clicking on add to cart button for the products you want to order, follow the prompts and then check out the shopping cart. You will be given two options, either checkout as a guest or register your details with us and have your own credentials.
- Can I place the order by any other means?
- Yes. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our customer support center.
- How can I cancel or amend my order?
- Orders may be cancelled or amended by contacting us ASAP via email or phone. Any orders which have already been dispatched will be refunded minus the delivery charge according to the refund policy on the website.
- Is there any limitation on the quantity that I can order?
- There is certainly no limit on the number of units you want to order. However, if there is one then it will be prompted at the time when you will place the order through. Ordering limitations imposed on website purchases are usually aroused due to low stock levels in state warehouse, which will soon be resolved.
DELIVERY AND CHARGES
- How long will it take to receive my products after ordering?
- Any orders placed before 2.00PM on business days will be dispatched within 24-48 hours from our warehouse. A Regular parcel post takes 1-2 days to all metro cities and 2-5 days to regional or country towns depending on their location. International parcels will be delivered within 7-10 working days via DHL courier services with tracking id. For additional support on postage and delivery, please contact customer care support team.
- What happens if I am not at home or miss the parcel delivery?
- In that case, courier person will leave a local post office parcel collection card. You can then go to the local (mentioned on the card) post office in person and collect your order. However, at any stage, if it goes past our recommended delivery duration then please contact customer care support for further investigation and tracking of parcel.
- How much will I be charged for postage?
- You will find out when you go to your cart and check out. In the last option, you will be asked to select the country, state, and town for delivery. The system then automatically calculates the standard postage applies to your order. If any promotion or free postage available then same will be applied when checking out of your shopping cart.
- Can I give my PO Box address?
- Yes, we send the express or registered posts using Australia post, DHL, and Toll priority. However, if the parcel is returned in case of delay in collection, standard postage will apply to the customer to resend the parcel.
MODE OF PAYMENTS
- How can I pay for my orders?
- You can pay via credit card or debit card allowed for e-commerce purchases and PayPal. Alternatively, you can give us a call on 1300 139 996, extension 1, to speak to customer care assistant and pay over the phone. However, If you would like to make a special arrangement for payment, please speak to our customer care department.
- Is it safe to use my credit card details for purchase on this website?
- Yes, it is. We use the payment gateway of Australian Nationalised bank. Our website uses 128 bit SSL certificate which ensures that transaction data are encrypted for security reason and stored in Bank’s database storage system. We do not have access to your full credit card details neither we can store them. Payments are fully automated with an immediate response from banking services.
For Questions related to products and their uses, please go to the product pages. If you still have any inquiry, doubts or questions, you can write us at email@example.com or call us on our customer care support.